Boran cattle at Kapiti Ranch, Kenya (photo credit: ILRI).
- An Integrated Response System For Emerging Infectious Diseases in East Africa
- Dynamic Drivers of Disease in Africa
- Early Detection, Reporting and Surveillance for Avian Influenza in Africa
- Enhancing animal health systems in Africa
- Enhancing prevention and control of Rift Valley fever in East Africa by intersectoral assessment of control options
- Health, environmental change and adaptive capacity: Mapping, examining and anticipating future risks of water-related vector-borne diseases in eastern Africa (HEALTHY FUTURES)
- Quantifying Weather and Climate Impacts on Health in Developing Countries
- Bett, B. 2011. Agriculture-associated diseases research at ILRI: Emerging infectious diseases. Livestock Exchange Issue Brief 12. Nairobi, Kenya: ILRI.