Tanzanian Maasai helping to treat cattle against East Coast fever (photo credit: ILRI/Stevie Mann)
- Epidemiology of zoonoses amongst livestock and their keepers in East Africa
- Epidemiology, ecology and socio-economics of disease emergence in Nairobi
- Mapping of poverty and likely zoonoses hotspots
- Livestock pest economic geography
- What is killing my cow? Re-assessing diseases in smallholder dairying in Tanzania
- Fèvre, E. and Grace, D. 2011. Agriculture-associated diseases research at ILRI: Neglected zoonoses. Livestock Exchange Issue Brief 13. Nairobi, Kenya: ILRI.